$500 OFF YOUR NEXT SUBARU PURCHASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Some of you may not know but I have recently become a Subaru Ambassador.

They have given each of us 5 $500 offers to share to anyone looking to purchase a new Subaru vehicle.

I have all 5 still remaining and I'd like to share them with any of the members here on the forum. If you or someone in your family will be purchasing a new Subaru please contact me and I can get you an additional $500 off!!

It is advised to make the best deal you can with the dealership first then present them the $500 offer!

@HeubergerSubaru would be happy to accommodate anyone looking to purchase a new car!

UPDATE: 8/27/16

i am sad to announce i no longer have any coupons to offer. what i can do for anyone still looking is direct other ambassadors to this thread if you would like to leave your email address or other contact info, other ambassadors that do still have offers can get in touch with you. i wish all future Subaru owners the best of luck with their new vehicles!

this thread will be shared on a closed Subaru Ambassador Facebook group so they may view the comments and posts here.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sharing this now.

Thanks [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION] for our coupon. ? You only have 4 left now. ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The process was super simple.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sending you someone [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION]. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh that sucks.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i am pleased to announce i have used all my $500 coupons towards a new Subaru Vehicle. if anyone is still looking for one in the future i may be able to get you one through friends of mine. but no promises!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
i am pleased to announce i have used all my $500 coupons towards a new Subaru Vehicle. if anyone is still looking for one in the future i may be able to get you one through friends of mine. but no promises!
Congrats!

?Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Closing now.

Thank you,
igotasti

*Get exclusive benefits by signing up as Lifetime Platinum Member today*

Status
Not open for further replies.