Modify Layout?

I'm wondering if there's a way to shorten up the impossibly long list of member statistics on the side of each post. Maybe I'm just used to it on other forums, but I'd much rather read posts close together instead of having to scroll down for every single post. Can the sidebar of stats be hidden or disabled? It would make reading through threads much easier when there's not a mile of blank space in between each post. Here's kinda what I'm talking about.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5554]Reverend[/MENTION] all cleaned up. ;)

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Thanks! On long posts with photos, it's not an issue. It just makes it a bit of a hassle when there's a bunch of one or two-line responses and 7 miles until you can read the next post. Haha

If there's nothing that can be done I understand. Thanks for looking into it! I appreciate it!

---holy crap... that was INSTA fast! This layout is much easier! Hope everyone else likes it too, though. It should make navigation through threads a little easier.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5554]Reverend[/MENTION] We don't mess around here, lol. ;)

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
[MENTION=5554]Reverend[/MENTION] seriously he doesn't mess around lol

And thats all i have to say about that...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Also, if you peeps see any color issues please let us know so we can fix it. With three themes we might overlook something.

Thank you,

igotasti

[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] How about getting rid of this area for premium members.

1876c99447d84315ca0b6bd9372fd1d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naa doesn't bother me much either. Just think it's funny that is ask's you to join when I am already a member. That and [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] asked to point out any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
[MENTION=5388]Raven32[/MENTION] its his "signature" for the ones that arent premium members

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Nvrmind i see what ur tlking about... Its up there for people that arent members so they know its free to join

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We've been updating and will look into all suggestions. Please remember desktop and Tapatalk are both totally different.

Also [MENTION=5388]Raven32[/MENTION] your email is failing. Please update.

Thank you.

?Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?