Looking for new mod ideas..

yanez.alex1108

I have a 2011 Subaru sti. Just got new wheels, tires for it. I've put an hks BOV, a couple sway bars kits, rally art mud flaps, an SPT boost gauge, and I've bought a few things here and there for the interior. Since I've taken care of my immediate likings for looks. Now I'm looking for some help on performance mods. What should I start on first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
There is your next mod. Pick up a turboback exhaust and go get tuned

And thats all i have to say about that...

If you can, I would recommend doing headers at the same time as a turbo back exhaust. The added torque you get from headers is pretty amazing. Plus you get more bang for your buck out of the tune

Boosted from my iPhone using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
^ very true. Depends on your power goals and bank account lol

And thats all i have to say about that...

It all depends on your goals on the build. My suggestion/opinion? Get an Accessport like people are saying. But also do some support mods like, upgrade your radiator, get an oil/air separator, TGV delete, upgrade your fuel system and get a flex fuel kit, upgrade your injectors. Later, I would think about replacing the TMIC with a FMIC. I wouldn't get headers unless you know what kind of turbo you're going to get, if you decide to upgrade.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
It all depends on your goals on the build. My suggestion/opinion? Get an Accessport like people are saying. But also do some support mods like, upgrade your radiator, get an oil/air separator, TGV delete, upgrade your fuel system and get a flex fuel kit, upgrade your injectors. Later, I would think about replacing the TMIC with a FMIC. I wouldn't get headers unless you know what kind of turbo you're going to get, if you decide to upgrade.
:tup: although keep your cooling system as stock as you can, while you can. Trust me. Just don't screw with it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

What problems have you had in the past? Wouldn't upgrading your cooling system be more beneficial? Have you seen how thin the stock radiators are? lol
My CSF radiator core is three times as thiccc.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
What problems have you had in the past? Wouldn't upgrading your cooling system be more beneficial? Have you seen how thin the stock radiators are? lol
My CSF radiator core is three times as thiccc.

Well have you ever had overheating problems? If not....? I never did, but i guess in bumper-to-bumper traffic in friggin hot areas you might want to upgrade.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
FYI this thread is from 2016. Not to say we can?t add some valuable info, but I doubt the OP needs help ;)