Circuit demon

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No biggie. When he signs up we can tell him.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

CircuitDemon

Hey guys,
First off thanks Taranto217 for the posts. To the admin, yeah I would like to know more about that. I know nasioc is the same way as far as vendor accounts. At this point I don't plan on advertising or posting a lot, just want to answer a few questions that were asked. If you see them as advertising I will take them down as I know other vendors have to pay and that's not fair.

As far as price goes I like to think we're in line with others. We looked at a lot of other companies and tried to put ourselves towards the middle even though I think our work is towards the top. I've never had anyone question the split and reseal price of $130 but that's what we normally charge for any butel glue light. I've been doing this for year but just started a legit company out of it so I really appreciate the feedback and will consider looking at that price in particular. The other this is we're assuming responsibility for the lights seal as apposed to the dealership or yourself if you DIY, something to consider.

Also for down time we do offer a core swap program that we exchange the set we have and customize for your stock set.

And yes I own a 07 STI, build IAG motor, GT30, flares, blah blah haha. We'll be at Boxerfest, OCAWD, and maybe wicked big meet if anyone wants to see it or our work in person.

thanks!
Jeff