Fully custom headlights

Prices
-Open lights/reseal with new glue: $130
-Paint housings: $60
-Add morimoto halo switchbacks: $100
-Add morimoto switchback C light: $200
-Add multicolor Demoneye with remote: $150
-Add vinyl or paint Amber: $10

So $640 or so with all warranties through me and TRS.
Multicolor halo would be $20 more.

3year warranty on LEDs

15 color choices, 4 different patterns
f01e79e6a1be13325da4ee4d914992e6.jpg

5ac398ecbf7af3aba0fef64b49fd1f46.jpg
2a1ffb63d7dddf8f998448e9e18f5f24.jpg
cacc92fcb0241528fe9da500cf646d65.jpg
d3b5afe8e0660b480e83bc690cb0b35f.jpg

His Facebook is circuit demon. Instagram is circuit_demon

Pictures and prices above are of a 2016 wrx head light. He can do pretty much any headlights. Check out his Instagram or Facebook for more ideas.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Holy jeeebuz! Those look awesome, but the price for just opening and resealing them is insane. No offense...but this is coming from someone who has personally done this on more occasions than he cares to rememeber...ME. :lol:

I think the look freakin sweet also. Really thinking about gettin mine done. Just gotta wait alil bit

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That's very cool. Just so expensive.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Would like to know how well he seals them up.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well my brother already ordered a set so he will be the test subject lol
Nice! Can't wait.

Yeah same here they look pretty sweet from pictures. He did a separate color remote for his halos and demon eye so they can be different colors

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That will be cool to see. Just would be jacked off if they got condensation in them after spending that much money.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
That will be cool to see. Just would be jacked off if they got condensation in them after spending that much money.

Now its been a while since I looked specifically at the back of the STI headlight, but "sealing" isn't as big a deal as you think it is. If you have a gaping hole in the front, water will be forced in during rainstorms and be a PITA. But the "sealed" headlight assembly is NOT air tight. You break the seal all the time when you change bulbs, etc.. You could reach right through and touch the front plastic. Many headlights even have always-open vents (to let out any condensation):

image-11.jpg

IMG_2980.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Now its been a while since I looked specifically at the back of the STI headlight, but "sealing" isn't as big a deal as you think it is. If you have a gaping hole in the front, water will be forced in during rainstorms and be a PITA. But the "sealed" headlight assembly is NOT air tight. You break the seal all the time when you change bulbs, etc.. You could reach right through and touch the front plastic. Many headlights even have always-open vents (to let out any condensation):

http://www.bullittarchive.com/1000/1025/image-11.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/jamesdc4/IMG_2980.jpg

Great info. Didn't know that [MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION].

Our issue is not having a car with headlights during the turnaround, lol.

No u will have a headlights with the turn around u take ur headlights out and ship to him after you install the ones he made. He's making a account on here and will give some better insite to it all

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No u will have a headlights with the turn around u take ur headlights out and ship to him after you install the ones he made. He's making a account on here and will give some better insite to it all
As a Vendor?

No I think just a member he has a wrx not sure if it's a sti or not thou. Might be able to tlk him into a vendor spot thou who knows

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well we really don't let people advertise a service or product on free accounts.