Obutto racing cockpit

Jive Turkey

this is an Obutto racing cockpit. it is almost 4 months old and has been used only a handful of times. it has just been sitting in my room, i honeslty haven't touched it in a good 2 months. i bought this setup for $780 shipped with all the accessories you can get (single lcd single tv mount, keyboard swivel tray, hardtop acrylic desk) in early november when obutto was first selling them directly from their site. since then they have gotten a nit cheaper but still retail around ~700$ with the same setup that i have plus shipping (it weighs about 80lbs)

the desk is removable and there is just a little stand under it for the steering wheel. the shifter mount, keyboard tray, and table height/location are all fully adjustable. the seat is fully reclining and has rails so you can slide it forward or back. the seat itself is actually really comfortable. this really is the most stable and comfortable rig i have ever seen and/or been in, it is an all metal frame.

i'm selling the Obutto for 550$ this setup is basically brand new.

IMO this is better than the playseat because there is no bar between you legs and it is much sturdier for around the same price.

here is the image off the Obutto website, i have everything, including the lcd tv mounting bracket for a single tv, not the triple mount.

the pictures have a logitech G27 in them, that has been sold and will not come with the obutto. the sale is for the rig itself only. (no wheel,pedals,shifter)

racing_withDesktop.jpg

video of the EXACT setup in action with the above mentioned g27 wheel.
YouTube - My 2010 OBUTTO cockpit with triple monitors....racing & killing

here are my pictures:

Last edited:

Jive Turkey

thsi was used for a ps3. and is computer compatible. The logitech G27 wheel doesn't work with an xbox.

However, this sale is for the Rig ONLY. the wheel/predal/shifrer has been sold. thus it is only the rig/tabletop/seat. and that is compatible with anything. it retails new for around 700 itself with the logitech going for another 300$. this Obutto is basically brand new.

Obutto for sale

I'm located in Altoona PA and I'm VERY interested in the rig.
is this the ozone or the r3voloution?

Either way I am iinterested please call or text me at 407-490-5464
-Daniel