electrical problem no check engine light

sup guys

anyone know what could be causing extremely high AFRs when the maf is plugged in?

things i have tried
fuel pressure is around 30-40 on the gauge.
multiple tunes
new front o2
new rear o2
new maf
i also used my friends crank position sensor. nothing worked the problem stayed the same.
theirs no vacuum leaks anywhere i quaddroople checked.
if i unplug the maf the car starts good and idles normally as soon as i plug the maf back in the AFR skyrockets to 19-20.:( only thing i can think of is it might be a clogged injector im out of ideas.

i searched all over the internet and these types of problems never seem to get solved =( think my car will finally see the dealer.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yeah this sounds like a bitch. I doubt it is injectors because the AFR are ok when you unplug the MAF. It just goes into speed density mode when you do that. What happens when you leave the MAF plugged in but unplug the O2 sensor. This will force it into Open Loop. If it still has wonky AFR's then it is MAF related and it could be a wire harness issue or a leak that you missed. If not, then I believe it is AFR sensor related.

How did you check for leaks. A boost leak test is the best way to check. Also check the PCV valve is not stuck open This will cause wonky AFR's like this.

incase anyone runs into a problem like this in the future... check your plug before you start taking parts off your car and ordering new sensors =(. it ended up being a kinked wire the new plug fixed the problem no more wonky AFRs or leaning out.