Injector Dynamics 1000's & Company23 Cam Lock

Can I get some quotes on a set of ID 1000's with pig tails for a 2005 sti that has top feed Tumbler Valve Housings and fuel rails?

The second thing I'm searching for is a company 23 cam lock tool since I'm installing the timing belt this upcoming week.

Thanks for any price quotes.

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. (Bruce Lee)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Tag a Vendor. ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Defined performance already quickly gave me a quote but I noticed I had an old quote from [MENTION=4201]Infamous Performance[/MENTION] in my in box from my first try at price quotes a couple of months ago so I'll wait to see if they respond back as well. I will deffinently give one of our vendors my business this time around though.

Thanks for the quote and being on point [MENTION=2334]Defined Performance[/MENTION].

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. (Bruce Lee)

If you get tired of waiting on a response just let me know what price needs to be matched IF for some reason I'm not the lowest and I'll adjust it.

Defined performance already quickly gave me a quote but I noticed I had an old quote from @Infamous Performance in my in box from my first try at price quotes a couple of months ago so I'll wait to see if they respond back as well. I will deffinently give one of our vendors my business this time around though.

Thanks for the quote and being on point @Defined Performance.

Just wanted to thank Jordan from defined performance for being quick on giving quotes.

I just placed my order today and look forward to having the new parts and tool so I can get the timing belt installed this Sunday.