2008 Subaru WRX STi Hatch WRB

Bang876

I love this car and have done lots of miles and have enjoyed it thoroughly, but with an additional child and being aboard, its time to get something roomier. My original plan was to bring her over here to Germany with me, but I after seeing how bad the winters are on cars, I simply cant put the subie through that much salt. The car has been at my parents since June 2015 and has been garaged kept, detailed once every two months, and is driven around the neighborhood once a week. Its located 10mins away from the stripe, in Las Vegas, NV so if you are interested or find yourself in Vegas please contact my parents to check out the car.

Price: $22,000 OBO
Model: 2008 Subaru WRX STI Hatch WRB
Mileage: 88,000
Title: Clean(no lien holder) on hand to sign over

Pro Tune on both pump gas and E85 by Mike from Pafic Import Auto, Tacoma, WA
Mustang Dyno : 298WHP/330TQ/92OCT/19PSI Pump Gas
330WHP/379TQ/E85/22PSI E85 Ethanol

Mods:
- COBB AP V2
-COBB FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
-COBB SHORT AIR INTAKE W/AIRBOX
-COBB SHORT THROW ADJUSTABLE SHIFTER W/BUSHINGS
-COBB RECIRCULATING BYPASS VALVE
-COBB ELECTRONIC BOOST CONTROL SOLENOID
- FUEL INJECTOR CLINIC 1100CC INJECTORS
- WALBOROS 460LPH E85 FUEL PUMP
- TURBO XS FULL TURBO BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM
- ACT HEAVY DUTY STREET CLUTCH
- ACT STREET LIGHT FLYWHEEL
- VINLY WRAP 3M GLOSS BLACK HOOD, ROOF, AND TRUNK
- WHEELS POWDER COATED SATIN BLACK BY FOREVER POWDER COATING
- ALPINE MULTI MEDIA TOUCH SCREEN SYSTEM
- HAD THE CAR UNDERGO C QUARTZ FINEST PROTECTIVE COAT APPLICATION LAST YEAR ON ALL EXTERIOR SURFACE INCLUDING WHEELS

The car has been well taken care off and all maintenance performed on time or before suggested service time. I have a folder worth of receipts regarding all the parts purchase and service records. I have purchase all parts from Jordan at Define and Pacific Import Auto. The goal of the build was maximizing the stock turbo while also keeping it exceptionally reliable for daily use. The car has been a blast on spirited cruise, family road trips, and even camping trips.

For more pics please visit:
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum /#B04GY8gBYGWuyvT&h=vAQE1dQDG

If Interested please contact me at wattana8004@gmail.com or my parents Michael and thida at yuwathida.style@gmail.com and Michael at mblonsky@gmail.com

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1109]Bang876[/MENTION] we posted this to our Facebook page.

GLWS.

?Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?