SI drive knob cover interest

STeye

First and foremost, I know I have a low post count and what not. And if there is interest, I do plan on becoming a vendor sponsor to sell a potential small produc that I believe some of you might want.

With that being said, a few months back I got sick of the boring SI drive knob and wanted a cover for it. Did some searching and found very few options, around the $40 mark if I remember correctly. So I machined my own custom knob cover from 6061-T6 aluminum and embedded a 1988 (my birth year) penny flush in the top. I made a simple cover the first time and plan on making another one with different features to it.

Anyways, I got the idea that there might be a small market for these little covers if I were to offer them up for $20-25 shipped. I can do a brushed look, polished and powder coated at the moment. So if you guys may be interested in some SI drive knob covers, or other items of interest, I'm all ears. I can also do shift knobs. The guy at the Subaru dealer really likes the one I made. I don't want to charge high prices for my items. I just want to offer up some products to you guys at fair prices.

Again, I want to play by the rules and become a vendor. So THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE ADD! Just a feeler. Thank you for your time!

STeye

I guess a pic would be nice as well lol again, this was just a simple knob cover, and I plan on making myself a better one soon to show off.

4F6F9F55-431A-4256-9F6E-4B20DAEE4850.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I will take one that has the new igotasti logo on it. Black background white logo
What he said!

?Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

STeye

That would bump up cost slightly, but is possible. Just remember, I don't own or work in a machine shop. I have a small shop at home with manual machines, no CNC.....yet!

revilingfool

It would be cool to have custom ones, but there are quite a few brands and styles out there to choose from. Im happy with my perrin one, great size.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We'd still like one with our new logo. ?

?Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

STeye

We'd still like one with our new logo. 

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Like I said, it can be done. It will just bump up cost very slightly. I haven't had much time in the shop recently, had some family issues come up. Along with my 2 year old being in the hospital for a short amount of time. However, I did get out to the shop yesterday for a few minutes. Decided to whip up a little something that interested me. Picture to follow in a few minutes.

STeye

A simple little mirror control knob cover. Adds just a slight addition to the interior. I'm a big fan of bare SS and aluminum, love the look. The top is concav and includes a red dot to find the middle of the left and right adjustments.

377D397C-2ED1-4A7D-8576-D7A46184ABEF.jpg

27080FC3-E3C0-4C81-9BCE-6E617F7EB961.jpg