2007 STi for sale

tnelson18

Whats up guys!

I am selling my CGM 2007 wrx sti. I am the second owner of the car, I purchased it in 2012 at 60k miles. The car now has just under 85K miles on it. I drive it as my daily driver to work and back being the reason for low mileage. The car has outstanding interior, the only change in interior is the blue alcantara shift boot and the BLOX Racing Electric Blue 490g shift knob. All interior was shampooed about 5 months ago. Oil was just changed 200 miles ago. Oil has been changed every 3,000 miles with Shell Rotella 5w40 oil. Transmission and differential fluid changed at 75k miles by Subaru of Sherman Oaks. Car was just smogged in October 15 so it doesn't need smog until October 2017. Car has Silver oem BBS wheels that have some plasti dip remnants left over from when they were painted black. Also have wheel locks and key. Wheels have brand new Falken G4 all season tires on them. On the spoiler there are two Perrin spoiler stiffis, head lights were painted black, off brand front lip, and there is a Perrin front license plate delete. I have a few mellow tasteful mods, on the car is SPT Intake, the Invidia divorced bellmouth down pipe, and Invidia N1 race catback, and car is tuned with COBB Accessport V3 with the OTC Stage 2 91 Octane tune. I have the stock down pipe along with the car. Engine bay has Red Perrin alternator cover and red Perrin radiator shroud. Hawk break pads at about 50%. Car was NEVER tracked and rarely driven hard. Car was typically washed once a week or every other week. Car was excellently taken care of. Shoot me a text if you have any questions. No lowballers, only serious buyers. Car is $23,000 OBO.

Here is the link for craigslist:
http://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/5547694658.html

You can contact me at 6616440247. only serious buyers please.