Oregon love?

Explain to me why there is no Oregon thread already on here. The northwest is like Suby central!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I think you just started one! :lol:

RallySoob

I also live in Salem

I grew up in Eugene... Went to PSU & now I am about ready to move to Eugene again...or Portland

R

RevRichmond

Hey, I'm here in Oregon! .... and bumping this thread, whose last post was on my birthday. :D

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
I'm down in the oven. I could only dream of a summer where I wasn't being baked every day. You have great roads, great scenery, and seasons! I'm jealous. :p

R

RevRichmond

I'm down in the oven. I could only dream of a summer where I wasn't being baked every day. You have great roads, great scenery, and seasons! I'm jealous. :p

I agree! Everytime I even think about going back east, I'm reminded of just how blessed I am to live where I live. No tornados. No crazy-big bugs. No sweltering heat/humidity. Mountians and, as you said, very beautiful scenery just about everywhere ya look.
I will say this, though; the one time I did visit your state, I found the immediate place where I was at to be very beautiful. And when the snow hits over here, it's not too long at all before I was wishing I was there again!

Is there anyone in the Portland/Salem area that has done the pulling apart and painting headlights before? I have a 2013 STi and i am really wanting to paint the insides of my headlights. Just not sure if i am wanting to do it by myself with having no experience doing it! Beer and food would be Provide for the help! haha

NP_Wagon_Chick

Yay! an Oregon thread :) I am from around the PDX area (North Plains specifically, but no one usually knows where that is).. Hillsboro-ish :) Glad there are fellow PNW-ers on here!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yay! an Oregon thread :) I am from around the PDX area (North Plains specifically, but no one usually knows where that is).. Hillsboro-ish :) Glad there are fellow PNW-ers on here!
You need our Platinum Membership to rock there.