Official Motorcycle Thread

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How the hell did we not have one of these until now?! :tard:

Who here owns a motorcycle? What type? How much do you ride?

aec81ad3b8cf347e4cd9cbbd42a9387f.jpg

A lot of time in this build! Started off as 110ccs now it's 195-200ccs.
6hp stock about 20-25hp hope to dyno it soon lol
Motor has been completely done.
Can't run pump gas has to be 110 or higher
178 piston and cylinder
5mm stroker crank
HD output shaft, oil pump, kicker shaft
4th gear drum (comes stock with 3)
HD clutch basket
22 tooth clutch gear. ( can't remember stock)
28mm carb (22mm stock carb)
Ported polished lots of head work
HD CAMS and valves
Oil cooler
Yoshimura pipe and header
Upgraded CDI
Suspension
Elka rear shock custom fabbed bracket mounts
Mx style swing arm
Stock rear wheel drum brakes
Ktm front forks
Ktm front wheel disk brakes
Aluminum triple clamps
Mika metal bars
Tall seat
This picture is when I bout it completely stock
aa6ac1169cf0d064c371c2a6301a3a02.jpg

This picture is when I finished the build
1de6ffe231bdc09154fffcb79ba338fa.jpg

This is the Pistons smallest is stock next size up is a 150 and biggest is 178
7c536ec7c2bbb2128c1bdf0cd9212f9f.jpg

Paper thin cases from porting for more power haha. This biggest cylinder u can put on it
3b61494bdd0300ea896da8ab291807cf.jpg

All done with a die grinder old school way couldn't do perfect round Bc couldn't take any more from timing chain side

All together I have about 5 grand in this bike. And that's with out what I payed for it lol. I ride every chance I get and race every weekend I can

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn, that's a lot of blood, sweat, and tears! :tup:

Yes it is. I'm still scared Bc the cases are paper thin and she revs to the moon. I say she's a ticking time bomb.

Only thing stock on bike frame with some extra suppost braces. Rear wheel and cases. And plastic I guess u could say Everything else is after market

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn, that's crazy.

I just sold my crappy, little motorcycle two nights ago. I posted it for sale for the hell of it and it sold within the hour to my surprise... Now, I'll be getting a legit motorcycle within the next week. I'll post pictures of the old and new in due time. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Alright, I'll show you what I'm working with.

First, I've been riding for like 4-5 years now. I've always gotten a temporary permit because I never rode at night, on the highway, nor had any interest in getting an actual license. However, two months ago, I went and got my license. What changed? Absolutely nothing! :tard: (other than the fact I can ride on the highway and at night LEGALLY. :lol: ) I've ridden a few different bikes over the years and I got adjusted to each one relatively quickly. Not sure if I'm naturally talented or riding is just this easy, but it's always been a breeze for me and I have not had any problems with anything! Some of the bikes I've had were: Honda Rebel 450, Honda Shadow Spirit, and a BMW R1200C.

Last year, I bought a 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca-II. It was fun for a little bit, but weak due to its age. I learned that I really hate carbs... Atrocious... I don't know how you guys did it with cars back in 70's and 80's. :lol:

I sold the XJ last week and conveniently enough, a friend was selling his bike: a white 2007 Honda CBR 600RR.

(pictured with my friend's silver 06)

I got it on Monday and I've already put almost 500 miles on it. Tomorrow, I'm going on a 400-500 miles trip around Ohio since it's going to be sunny and warm all day long. I've managed to adjust to this bike in the first couple of hours, however, it's still really powerful and I have nowhere around here to push it to it's limits. So, for now anyways, I'm riding it casually with spirited drives here and there. I've been having so much fun on it these past couple of days! I did a ton of research yesterday and this morning and now I'm looking at getting some legit gear alongside some other things people have recommended on the forums.

It has some mods that my friend did, but I did order one thing yesterday: red reflective rim tape. I did the same thing on the XJ and while it looks better, it always makes you stand out at night! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Went for a long cruise yesterday. A lot of fun! :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So jealous!

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩