SRS LIGHT FOR AFTERMARKET SEATS

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
ok so my 07 STi as some of you may know just got a set of Corbeau reclining seats. i know the factory passenger seat has a passenger presence bladder and module, as well as a side air bag in the seat. i managed to transfer over the bladder under the cushion and the module to the new seat but i will not be moving the air bag. i need to wire in a resistor where that air bag goes in the wiring so the system still thinks there is a bag there so it doesnt throw a code and shut off the entire system. sort of like what you need to do with a quick release steering wheel.

so my question is. does anyone know, or know where i can find out the resistance from that air bag so i can get the correct ohm resistor.
[MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
is there a way to confirm all the air bags are 3.3 ohm? i sent him an email so lets see what he says.

thanks [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
For the fastest answer, call Subaru.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Confirmed. I ordered 3 from that guy $9.25 shipped

And thats all i have to say about that...

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
e89fa966fe8b49958cb94863590c9703.jpg

There we are! 3 3.3ohm resistors. One for each seat side air bag and one for the steering wheel when it finally comes off!

And thats all i have to say about that...