Need AccessTuner Race for 08 WRX

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
This is a long shot, but does anyone have the install file for AccessTuner Race for a 08 WRX? It is currently unavailable from Cobb at the moment and I need it sooner than they are ready to release the new version.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
We ended up selling the Cobb and went open source. :tup: Also the shop that I am associated with is now a pro tuner for Cobb so ATR is not required anymore. Still it sucks that a company like that could do something like this to their customer base with out any kind of work around as a temporary solution. The right way to do this would have been to have your re-tooled version ready to go before you decommission the old version.

We ended up selling the Cobb and went open source. :tup: Also the shop that I am associated with is now a pro tuner for Cobb so ATR is not required anymore. Still it sucks that a company like that could do something like this to their customer base with out any kind of work around as a temporary solution. The right way to do this would have been to have your re-tooled version ready to go before you decommission the old version.
Yeah I'm going open source since I'm keeping the sti as my toy car for the rest of my life and don't want to have to keep buying new cob ap when they stop supporting their older versions like my version 1.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Subarist

Raven32 - can you send me the link to the file as well? I have a 08 STI but since both WRX and STI use the same AP, I'd like to give it a try. Thx!

cheefar6

i have an 08 wrx MT and also need to remove the CEL for secondary air pump delete. if i had know cobb was charging so i can adjust my own maps after i shell out 600$ for their product, i def wouldnt of bought an AP, any chance i can get the install file for the APR software?

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
You will have to take the class to get it, since each software is only good for one accessport there wont be a way to send it to you. The fee gets you a class from EFI University with it but that's the only way to get it now.

mckinney069

Hey Im driving a 2013 wrx hatch and I just got a AIG stage 2 tuff Block put in and
I need to get access tuner race to adjust the map im curently running does anyone have a link to it where i dont have to pay for the class to get it.

I have the install software for it. It might work since I have a 13 STI. Do you have a place I can upload it too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk