((SOLD)) AEM EMS Series 2, part number 30-6821 (30-6820) w/FlexFuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
This listing is for one (1) AEM EMS Series 2, part number 30-6821 (30-6820).

Please see my eBay listing for purchase and other info
$1300 Buy it now
or best offer

20160606_080405.jpg
20160606_080546.jpg

this is suitable for use with Both a 2005-2006 Subaru Impreza STi and a 2004 Subaru Impreza STi when combined with the supplied patch harness (a $185 value). See video of test...

Contents include all original components plus the Patch Harness and Flex Fuel sensor

1x AEM EMS Series 2, 30-6821 ($1600)
1x AEM Patch harness, 30-2988 ($185)
1x Continental FlexFuel sensor ($75)
USB and RS232 cables
Spare ECU connectors
Velcro straps
Stickers (because they add horse power)
Instructions
Original packaging

Note: Beyond this you will need a wide band AFR gauge installed to make it operate correctly. Locate the wide band just six inches after the turbo in the bell-mouth of your down pipe. Please use a know good wide band as this is used to derive proper fuel.

Complementary limited tuning help is available. Once you have made a purchase, or for any questions you might have, you can contact me, HolyCrapItsFast via IGOTASTi.com forum. I am available to help you create a base map and perform street tuning via our e-tuning service at no extra cost.

Additional information:

No warranty is implied or given.

This is being sold as is, but I will provide limited support during initial setup and provide limited e-tuning. I strongly recommend you have this professionally installed and dyno tuned.

There is a start up map currently installed on the system. I do not remember if it is for gasoline or E85. This map may not start your car depending on the initial fuel/map combination. I will gladly help you with a start-up map.

Recommended setup...
- AEM UEGO Wideband AFR Gauge, 30-4110
- AEM Air intake temp sensor, 30-2010 or GM equivalent, (must be Mounted in the intake manifold)
- AEM EBCS electronic boost solenoid, 30-2400 or MAC equivalent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.