IAG Fuel Rails, IAG Braided Line Kit & Aeromotive FPR Install

Does anyone have this set up installed on a GR STi that can get me some pictures or some insight on how they routed the fuel lines, mounted the FPR and any tips on making the install go easier?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It looks like you can set it up any way you feel looking at the pictures I am seeing on the web. Unlike the AP fuel lines, you can completely customize the routing and length of the lines which leaves you to answer one question. Parallel or Series?

Sorry I'm not very clear with my questions. Do I need to make sure the house lengths are the same for both rails? What are AP fuel lines? When routing the hoses so I need to avoid running them next to anything?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Sorry I'm not very clear with my questions. Do I need to make sure the house lengths are the same for both rails? What are AP fuel lines? When routing the hoses so I need to avoid running them next to anything?

the hose length is not very important. the beauty of the IAG is that you can route the hoses anyway you want. just keep them away from heat sources like exhaust manifolds and the turbo. other than that you need not think to much about it. route the hoses the way you want as long as the end-points are terminated to the correct ports on the rails and FPR respectively.

AP is short for Agency Power. Their lines are pre-cut and terminated so you don't have many routing options.

i just installed the jag rails lines and areomotive regulator. i ran it the way iag show it on the pdf. the hose length doesn't mater as the fuel is flowing through the lines and back through the regulator. was a very simple install. let me know if you have more questions.

Jay Bob

Hello. I?m new to Subies. I?ve got an 04 STI and I?m trying to get some pics of someone?s fuel lines. I just installed TGV deletes, IAG side feed to top feed rails and I?m trying to run the fuel lines. There?s NO SPACE! Does anyone have any pics? Also, trying to find a good place to mount my Aeromotive FPR.