New custom Gauge Pod

Installed my new custom gauge pod yesterday. It was made by a guy on facespace called Block8Head.

Ive gotten mixed comments about it but I like it :) Should look more "Complete" after I put the cluster hood back on.

Surprisingly there was a bit of room behind the gauges which was nice. Ended up putting an AEM AFR, ProSport Boost and Oil Pressure gauge in this and will be running a ProSport EGT on the column.

I thought about going with a triple pillar pod but I just didn't care of the way it looked and I didn't want to mess up the texture of the current plastic part so I opted for this. From the back I guess you can say it looks like that chick from total recall with three boobs :tard:

IMG_20160808_181043.jpg

Interesting! It looks to me that It might block vision a bit but I guess I would have to be sitting in the driver seat to know for sure. Other than that it looks like a cool solution. I would like to see it all buttoned up :tup:

I thought that too but I think it just blends in, plus with the seating position in the 08 I don't believe there will be an issue. But if you're a squirrel or playing Pok?mon Go... Watch out! I actively target them, haha j/k

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Different, but we like it.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Waiting for a picture of the finished product!