Induction hoses

Piper86

Hi Venders,
I require a quote on an induction system for my car.
I want to use the stock air box so I require the following:
Turbo Inlet Pipe
Post MAF hose
And I would like toe replace the throttle body hose as well
Car: 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI EJ25 with stock VF43 turbo on
I'm looking for a good quality product. The joints need to line up creating a smooth finish and I would prefer the hoses being black in colour to make it discreet.
I have looked at the Perrin range and also the Mishimoto products and COBB but I'm open to equally good alternatives.

Products need to be shipped to Johannesburg South Africa.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
did you get any responses yet?

HeubergerSubaru

On Vacation
Hi Piper,

I handle sales of the cars, so I'm not sure about the prices of logistics of that order. But I've got a good email for you to use if you want to talk to someone in our parts department. I'm not sure if we can ship to South Africa, but the guy who covers this email address would know. : ) Drop him a line at heubergerparts@gmail.com when you have time, and he'll let you know what we can do !

Thank you !

Clint K

Hi Venders,
I require a quote on an induction system for my car.
I want to use the stock air box so I require the following:
Turbo Inlet Pipe
Post MAF hose
And I would like toe replace the throttle body hose as well
Car: 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI EJ25 with stock VF43 turbo on
I'm looking for a good quality product. The joints need to line up creating a smooth finish and I would prefer the hoses being black in colour to make it discreet.
I have looked at the Perrin range and also the Mishimoto products and COBB but I'm open to equally good alternatives.

Products need to be shipped to Johannesburg South Africa.

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=5834]Piper86[/MENTION] If you have not found the parts yet message or email me and I will be more than happy to assist you. Cruise@SDMotorworks.com International shipping isn't a problem.

Piper86

Hi
Yes thank you found them, ordered then the shipping changed so I had to cancel as its working out cheaper locally due to shipping. So now going to purchase from a local dealer.
Parts are cheap in the US compared to us, but shipping kills us.