Tallest in an STi?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Do you know anyone that's really tall and drives an STi? Who is the tallest?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yeah yeah yeah, but I'm not the tallest! I know of two other guys in Cleveland who are 6'7" as well. I did a quick search and there are a handful of guys that are taller than 6'5". There's 3 that I found which were 6'8". Is there anyone taller than 6'8"?!?!?!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Personally, I just don't get it. With shoes on, I'm 5'11" and I have my drivers seat pushed all the way back to the second-to-last position. And I'm not rolling around like an OG driving a hoopty, my seat back is quite vertical. When I'm out on the track, the top of my helmet just barely brushes the headliner.

It amazes me that you fit at all, let alone enjoy the car.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Everyone's body is different. I fit just fine and have gone 12 hours of nonestop driving. My knees do hit the steering wheel, but that doesn't affect my experience. I push rest/push my knees on the sides during turns like I'm about to give birth. :rofl: It's the only way I have room to turn the wheel.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
my buddy is 7'1" and he doesnt fit in my driver seat. he drives an older benz and his seat is so far back he can put his arm out the back window

I'm 6'2" and the GD sti fits me decent. The funny thing is I bought my sti at a Dodge dealership after test driving a srt 4 neon. The neon was a terrible fit for my height since my knee hit the dash every time I went to engage the clutch.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
I am 6'5" and fit perfect I like to think hahaha

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
my buddy is 7'1" and he doesnt fit in my driver seat. he drives an older benz and his seat is so far back he can put his arm out the back window

I'm jealous and happy at the same time. Jealous because I wish I was a 7 footer. Happy because I fit in my car! :lmao: