Review: BF Goodrich Sport Comp AS-2

Well, what can I say, I love them so far. Wet weather performance is very good. Dry, the grip, not like a summer tire, but they grip. I have had them in soft sand, pavement, gravel, but not snow yet. I would recommend them so far for someone who encounters all types of terrain. I paid $500 shipped to my door from tire rack. Installed at a local shop, have around 5k on them. They are wearing great, nice and even. Road noise is very, very minimal. I'm happy and will report back with snow results!

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Here's a pic for good measure! Lmao!
6c3c2bd9050ecb9270b014ac87b984e2.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I got the same tires sitting brand new in the garage! Glad to hear they're good!

They are very good, I have managed to push them over the edge a couple times on the Twisties in big bear, but nothing that was an oh shit moment, more of a, well there's the limit, let's drive just past that. Lol

Another update, we have the grand Prix going on here in Ridgecrest today. Got to drive on part of the track that wasn't being used, it was a wet, sandy silty type stuff, accelerating hard through third gear they did great, the front end went where it was pointed under throttle and off throttle. Hit about 65-70 on it, tracked smooth and straight.