AP help.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Okay looking now

Oh, i will add, that was the best it has felt under boost in a long time. Not sure why all of the sudden its wanting to play nice and i haven't changed anything...

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It definitely looks like you have a leak. In the email you sent me you say the AFR gauge went to 12.6. Was that when you went WOT? Did it ever go richer than that?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Okay I think you have a leak after the MAF sensor and before the turbo.

You may need to perform a boost leak test. Look for leaks where the turbo inlet couples with the turbo and also look for leaks around the MAF sensor itself.

If worse comes to worse I can make you a map that will compensate for this issue but it will only be a bandaid.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
honestly though the smoke test should have showed something

Thats what gets me. the smoke test shows nothing. I cannot find a damn leak. all the hoses are connected, short of completely pulling and installing the inlet all over again. its been on there for over a year and just now issues.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thats what gets me. the smoke test shows nothing. I cannot find a damn leak. all the hoses are connected, short of completely pulling and installing the inlet all over again. its been on there for over a year and just now issues.

Was the original tune on this intake?

This intake is actually smaller than the stock unit so the fuel trims should be negative, not posItive and certainly not 15-25%

well, its actually set for the kstech intake, ron noticed that last night. but when he changed the maf scaling for this intake, it wouldnt run at all.

no i am currently not. it was rubbing on the inner fender, starting to wear through, couple that with the filter on it was hit with a rock. its pretty much trash.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
What exactly is set for the KStech. If you are using the Stage 2 OTS map then it should be using stock MAF scaling. In that case the fuel trims should be rich if the injen intake truly is 2.5 inches. In this case there is a leak.

Let me ask you a stupid question. Are these stock injectors?

yes to stock injectors. its a 2.5" intake. i have measured it. I also ordered a 2.5" filter for it from injen.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Okay then I feel you have some troubleshooting to do

Let me know if you need a bandaid map to drive around on for the time being just to keep things safe

oh, you might find this interesting. ever since i have had the car, if i fuel up with it off, it runs rich and develops a misfire, unless i shut it off and start it back up.