AP help.

So, my car is tuned by Ron, formerly of phatbotti tuning. I just went back to my ebcs from a manual, and flashed to stage 2 on AP. The car is open sourced right now. I got a cel, but for a prior issue, the front o2 sensor, that's it. I took it out on stage 2, afr's were extremely holy crap high, 14.0-16.0 under full throttle. Oh, and it's also only boosting to 10psi according to the gauge and the AP. I thought maybe switched the lines on accident, so tried it the other way, nothing, 10psi. And leaner than tweeker. My mods are, kstech intake, Perrin inlet, catless Cobb DP, and a nameless catback. Ebcs is the stock one. I guess what I'm asking is this, is there a way for me to send the tune on the car to someone, then have them send it back as a tune on the AP for upload into the car? Or is there just something I'm doing wrong?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, as of now, it's stage 2 in the garage and not being driven until I figure this out. Which sucks cause now I'm driving her wrx and she is having to get a ride from a co-worker.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Upon further reading, I don't believe I have a restricter pill in it. FML. I'm not going to drive it until this ap is installed and working properly. Argh. Lol

No response. Figured I pissed someone off. Lol. Just how it goes lately. Had a bad turn of events today. I tend to have gotten fired from my job.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No response. Figured I pissed someone off. Lol. Just how it goes lately. Had a bad turn of events today. I tend to have gotten fired from my job.

All good here. Message [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] and tell him you're a lifetime member. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Just saw this.... The problem is likely the KStech intake. The stage 2 cobb tune is for the stock intake.

If you send me the open source tune I will be able to convert it to the Cobb but if it is a locked tune then I can not. In that case I believe we will have to make a tune from scratch but that could take some time to do that.

Let start with sending me what you have... brodix32@gmail.com

Got your message, replied. I was on the forum on my computer yesterday, your post wasn't there, but it says two days ago. Same happened with your message. I did ditch the kstech as it had a broken mount, it now has an injen long tube.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
How are the AFRs with that intake.

Either way you will need a specific tune. I would not go WOT at all until you get this squared away

Well, everything is as the previous tuner had it set up from the day I got it. At idle the gauge reads 14.6-15.2. Wot it drops to 10.0-10.2. Its weird, I can have boost set at 14psi to 20psi, and I get the same reading for afr. I even bought a second aem wideband just cause I thought it looked weird, same thing. He has me rich as hell.

Now, on stage two, obviously, the gauge reads 15.5-16.5 idle and, here's the fun part, wot (only did one pull to see) it read 14.6, stupid lean. Exact mods are, injen intake, Perrin inlet, gs up pipe, cobb (I think) catless dp, nameless catback. Ic, Bpv, tgv, air injection, all stock. Btw, it has started doing a really screwed up idle, I'll be sitting there and it will all of the sudden start "hunting" between 400rpm and 1200rpm. Blip the throttle and goes away. It has done that since the last time I had her about 7-9 months ago. Smoke test shows nothing, she hits full boost with no issues, idles smooth most of the time. Oh, it does have a fidanza flywheel.

the reason i think and not 100% on the dp, its been on since day one and looks like the old cobb catless. Also, I wouldnt be opposed to some from scratch tuning if you wanted me to flash and send the datalog and what not. i just want to be running safe on my accessport as its hard to get ahold of my old tuner.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow, no more WOT or boosting until you're fixed!!!!

[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] yeah, figured that. It's not even being driven right now. I finally got ahold of my tuner last night. He's convinced there is a huge leak. It's on his tune right now, maf scaling is set for the kstech big maf just to get it running. We are going to smoke test on lunch. I think I have an idea where a leak might be.