I/C Spray

Curious why Subaru removed it from the newer models? Never did find a good answer on this topic anywhere.
Kinda missed that from the hawkeye

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I did not know this... Lame!

Other than cost savings I couldn't speculate. Maybe it didn't really give that much of a gain to warrant the cost

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
GD > GR and VA

:lmao:

We still got shafted! JDM (then EDM and AUDM) got all the good shit, especially the huge Spec C container!

247ed67a98aeea.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Great question!

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Yea I believe it was removed going forward 2008+
I always found it nice to have randomly on hard pulls and the fact it does it automatically on a hard pull.

If I remember correctly, I think some even added ice cubes in the bottle in the trunk when running on the track haha
Hell even an ice bag over the intercooler during breaks. Though I'm not sure if this eventually led to possibly cracking with that cold water on a hot engine xP

Funny though, the cars still have the spots for additional switches as if it was still meant to be there.

agushen

Ya I wish my 16 STi had it. I missed the boat since my car before this was the hawkeye WRX. On that note, when did the STi get rid of the adjustable height of the low beams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Must've been since the 2015 model. I know for sure the GR and the GV have it.

I wish my 13 had an ic sprayer

i actually have most of the components you would need for the IC sprayer, Tank, Switch and would have to check the wireing to see if theres anything else you would need. Its form the 05 sti. let me know if your interested lol.

i actually have most of the components you would need for the IC sprayer, Tank, Switch and would have to check the wireing to see if theres anything else you would need. Its form the 05 sti. let me know if your interested lol.

Definitely interested as I really need one for the hot summers here in Texas

Let me get all the stuff together. Are there any specific parts that you are looking for?