Real Auto Dynamics (RAD)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
These guys are everything that you would ever want and expect! I visited their shop on Saturday and they definitely do quality work from what I saw. They tell you how it is straight up and help you along the way in order for you to achieve your goals. The atmosphere is very warming and you could tell that all of the employees love their job! Alex, the owner, is a genuine guy and friendly. You just don't see shops like this anymore! Hats off to you guys!
[MENTION=5942]Real Auto Dynamics[/MENTION]

Hey thank you Alin. :tup: It was a pleasure to meet you for sure. We appreciate the kind words and wish you the best. I wish we could have done something more for Radu's car but it would have been tied up for a couple days given the circumstances. At least we were able to pinpoint the issue for you.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
thanks for the review [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] you have just confirmed my decision on where to get the car tuned once my motor is done. RAD i will see you guys in the future. maybe ill stop by one day and check out the shop

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It's not THAT far of a drive! :rofl: [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION]

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
It's not THAT far of a drive! :rofl: [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION]
It is when your car is f-ed up.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
thanks for the review @Alin you have just confirmed my decision on where to get the car tuned once my motor is done. RAD i will see you guys in the future. maybe ill stop by one day and check out the shop

You would be welcome! Let me know if you do want to visit so I can be there.

In the mean time check out our Facebook page. You will get a sense for all we do and check out the reviews :tup: