2007 subaru sti 81k

STIhawkeye07

Looking to sell my 2007 subaru sti because I don't drive it much anymore, 1 or 2 times a week if that. I found a truck I'm looking to buy and need to sell this first. All maintenance was done professionally and on time.

The car is pretty much stock, only upgrades are COBB catback exhuast with megan racing catless downpipe, cobb accessport and white cobb shift knob.

Interior is like new condition, no Rips or tears on any seats, carpets are clean no stains anywhere. Subaru all weather mats are clean do great at protecting the carpets.

Maintenance done professionally at 80 k includes:
-OEM headgaskets
-OEM intake and valve cover gaskets
-exedy clutch and flywheel was resurfaced
-timing belt
-water pump
-thermostat
Timing belt idler pulleys
-ac serpentine belt and AC idler pulleys
Oil cooler seals
-iridium NGK spark plugs
Oil filter and oil change
-cylinder heads and turbo were pressure tested with no signs of failure.

Xxr 527 wheels 18x8.5 flat bronze, continental tires 225/40/18, brembo calipers and stop tech pads have less than 3500 miles on them.

Only thing wrong with the car is the paint. There's a scrape from a rock on the passenger side rear fender. There's 2 spots where the clear coat is peeling and the hood is sun faded. If winter wasn't approaching I would have it painted.

Mechanically the car runs and drives the way it should. I welcome any local shop to have a look at it.

Asking price is 17,800. The car currently has a little over 81,200 miles with plenty of life left. Not excepting any trades and there is still a lein on the car so my bank will have to be involved with any sale. Call or text 717 682 3934 if interested. Location is Ephrata pa.

**10/15/16. I hit what looked to be a racoon or possum while driving which cracked the front bumper. I'm currently looking for a replacement bumper if anyone has one for sale let me know. Thank u. I'm simply just ready to move on. Any and all feedback will b appreciated whether it's good or bad.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member