15 STi P0073

I threw this code right after installing Hella horns lol, I did notice two different connectors by the horn. I used one to plug into the grimmspeed harness to plug into the two horns. This second connector I noticed was just plugged into this dead end.

I'm begining to think its some sort of temp sensor now that ive removed? Thoughts?

I no longer see the outside temp displayed on my top display and cruise light flashing and CEL is on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

**FIXED ISSUE**

Only the two plugs where the horn connects to and the other plug that plugs what appears to be a dead end clip. I reused this to plug the hella horns plus keeping the stock which I probably shouldn't have. I've tested all 3 horns individually and all work as plugged in.

Hard to explain but the original horn harness in the center has two cables but is only plugged into 1 horn as I don't see any other one in the center area. After watching some videos, there appears to be a second horn hiding under the left side section under the passenger headlight.

I will need to rip the bumper off again in order to take those pics as I had no issues doing everything while the car was off to test the horns.

I'll post the pics I have soon, I got work tomorrow.

If you see that one wire dangling on the bottom there, thats 1 of 2 connected on the same wrapped stock harness. I used that wire to be plugged into the grimmspeed harness which plugs into both horns. Reused the second into the stock horn(Which I may need to revert and plug back into this dead end plug)
20161102_135536_zpsrxyfvf0n.jpg~original

Fixed it!

Put back this plastic piece(far right) back where it belongs as it's apparently a ambient temperature sensor
On top of that I also crossed the wiring, I used the short to the stock horn and the long part to the hella horns grimmspeed harness. Didn't think that small thing was anything special but boy was I wrong! lol
Sad part is, both of them are the same exact plug for the stock horn and sensor. **So just make sure you use the stock horn plug(short side) for the hella horns :p and long part stays with the sensor**
20161103_151059_zpsk9t38roe.jpg~original

This is what it looks like up close
20161103_135832_zpsd83eboru.jpg~original

20161103_135828_zps1qvzgmjz.jpg~original

Connected the right way this time
20161103_152522_zpsrgt5twv1.jpg~original

And so I ended up deleting the horn(weight reduction right?:lol:) but keeping the bracket in place for the sensor.
20161103_154356_zpsaoujbye2.jpg~original

View from the stock horn harness to the Grimspeed wiring harness
20161103_151107_zpsncezbrkv.jpg~original

And from above (Hella horn pins were bent downward due to the back side of the wires touching the radiator)
20161103_151112_zpsqlzvwo1t.jpg~original

Inside cabin before pic (Missing temp on the top left of the middle display, also cruise light will be flashing and SI-Drive is disabled and will also be flashing in S mode. CEL will also be on)
Car feels like its in crippled mode and HVAC will be slightly out of wack when trying to blow hot air.
20161102_192240_zps7v6ba4bm.jpg~original

After putting back the sensor, you will see the temp back on the display
20161103_155929_zpslkzihdgu.jpg~original

Used this tool to read my code and clear code after fixing my issue using the torque app
20161103_160142_zpspmhh0yko.jpg~original