All Dressed-up and no where to go!

jimoblivion

I ordered an AccessPort last week and it's to be delivered today. Over the weekend, the wife found a leak under the kitchen sink. In the process of turning off the main water valve, that sprang a leak. So, all the money I had saved for a ProTune will be used to fix both leaks, the plumber was over last night and quoted us $600. $600 Plumming = No ProTune :( until May. I'll have to start saving all over again. It's not to bad, I am garaging it once they start salting out, but having the AP and no way to get it ProTuned = Bummer.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ah, the joy of adulthood! :lol:

Keep your chin up!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I ordered an AccessPort last week and it's to be delivered today. Over the weekend, the wife found a leak under the kitchen sink. In the process of turning off the main water valve, that sprang a leak. So, all the money I had saved for a ProTune will be used to fix both leaks, the plumber was over last night and quoted us $600. $600 Plumming = No ProTune :( until May. I'll have to start saving all over again. It's not to bad, I am garaging it once they start salting out, but having the AP and no way to get it ProTuned = Bummer.
We etune for lifetime platinum members for free. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

As a premium member can experiencing this tuning first hand gotta say [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] knows what he's doing and for the cost of a premium membership you not only help to support this community that we all love, but you get some goodies and a good tune as well. So far pre tune vs where I am at now the car feels so smooth. Pulls well as well. Just out of curiosity what mods to you have done to your STI so far?

Also could be a little early Xmass present to your self...lol

jimoblivion

As a premium member can experiencing this tuning first hand gotta say @HolyCrapItsFast knows what he's doing and for the cost of a premium membership you not only help to support this community that we all love, but you get some goodies and a good tune as well. So far pre tune vs where I am at now the car feels so smooth. Pulls well as well. Just out of curiosity what mods to you have done to your STI so far?

Also could be a little early Xmass present to your self...lol

I have an AEM Intake and muffler deletes. Right now I'm seriously contemplating buying the stock airbox and putting that back on an using the OTS tune. I know the factory tune sux and I just want something better than what I have, I'm looking to get that lo-end torque power. Everything else I'll keep stock, so I figured why not take the intake back to stock? Reading what I have about having the AEM w/no tune. I'm definitely more interested in the reliability of my car, it's got enough power, just no low end giddy up.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
All you have to do is downshift! :tup:

I have an AEM Intake and muffler deletes. Right now I'm seriously contemplating buying the stock airbox and putting that back on an using the OTS tune. I know the factory tune sux and I just want something better than what I have, I'm looking to get that lo-end torque power. Everything else I'll keep stock, so I figured why not take the intake back to stock? Reading what I have about having the AEM w/no tune. I'm definitely more interested in the reliability of my car, it's got enough power, just no low end giddy up.

Thats the the best part about the tunes here and why I chose to go with igotasti. They base there tunes on safety and reliability for the car more than power. If I had to do this all again I would definitely purchase my lifetime membership again. Cant say enough good things about this site and the community here. That being said, by the time you purchase those extra bit for you car you could most likely be a lifetime premium member. Btw I am not done with my tune yet and still pulled ahead of a mustang last night after giving him a head start. The low end on this tune is amazing ATM.

Yes! I'm also a premium member tuned by Holy. He does amazing work! 18k+ miles later still running like a champ :tup: and he started tuning mine around 2k miles odo on my 15'.

With the membership, you'll get a hoodie to keep you warm for the winter :)

jimoblivion

Thats the the best part about the tunes here and why I chose to go with igotasti. They base there tunes on safety and reliability for the car more than power. If I had to do this all again I would definitely purchase my lifetime membership again. Cant say enough good things about this site and the community here. That being said, by the time you purchase those extra bit for you car you could most likely be a lifetime premium member. Btw I am not done with my tune yet and still pulled ahead of a mustang last night after giving him a head start. The low end on this tune is amazing ATM.

Yeah, the platinum account is starting to look better and better. I wanted to first see if I could just get a stock air box (proving to chore). Thanks for reminding me, even though its only been a couple of days. I'm trying to get an airbox on the cheap but right now I haven't seen anything under $90.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i am a platinum member here but since i live close enough to Holy i can go to him for a pro tune rather than e-tune. :tard:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Not sure if the old platinum membership still stands, but it used to be $69 anually. This also included Amsoil products at cost!
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] Is anyone else still paying anually besides me?

jimoblivion

Can I ask about the etune here? I have the APv3 but I don't have the Access Racer, do I need this? I thought I'd just be able to get an etune w/the platinum subscription, put it on the AP and then connect to car and flash, is this not the case? All I have is an AEM Intake and muffer deletes (don't think you have to tune for this)?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Not sure if the old platinum membership still stands, but it used to be $69 anually. This also included Amsoil products at cost!
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] Is anyone else still paying anually besides me?
Yeppers!
Can I ask about the etune here? I have the APv3 but I don't have the Access Racer, do I need this? I thought I'd just be able to get an etune w/the platinum subscription, put it on the AP and then connect to car and flash, is this not the case? All I have is an AEM Intake and muffer deletes (don't think you have to tune for this)?
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You need ATR in order to actually tune. I don't think you need it to log and reflash.

Even if you car were stock, George's tune would turn your car upside down. He will unleash the beast to its potential with putting safety and reliability first. Power is last, but hol shit is it good even then. You'll never hear anything bad about this man... EVER!!!

:bow:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
You need ATR in order to actually tune. I don't think you need it to log and reflash.

Even if you car were stock, George's tune would turn your car upside down. He will unleash the beast to its potential with putting safety and reliability first. Power is last, but hol shit is it good even then. You'll never hear anything bad about this man... EVER!!!

except for when he takes forever to respond to like 15 tags lmao.

:justkiddin:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
He's a busy man, what do you want? :fuji:

I heard he once picked his nose. Lol....seriously though George is an awesome person and always willing to help people out here. Sometimes he does get busy with life/work, but who doesn't?

except for when he takes forever to respond to like 15 tags lmao.

:justkiddin:

Just ping [MENTION=6025]SDMotorworks[/MENTION]... j/k he's most likely just very busy these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk