Collection of STI and BRZ Steering Wheels

bkaeser

I am selling a collection of Steering wheels. Some have some signs of wear, all of which is listed in detail. Some just have small scuffs on the plastic or leather and some have torn leather. Even though they do have some damage, it can make a cheap replacement for a severely damaged wheel or project. I am putting up pictures of all of the wheels, if there is one you want more detailed info on or detailed pictures of any damage, let me know. I am taking any reasonable offer on any of the wheels as long as you pay the shipping cost. I am tired of having them sitting around so let me hear some offers!!

Also, I'm not sure what they will fit besides what they came off of. Thanks Guys!!!

BRZ Wheels have no major damage - $80 each
One of the untaped ones has a scuff that may buff out on the silver plastic

mIj495C.jpg

Top Left Wheel has scuffing on leather all over wheel, but no tears, and some wear on plastic button plates - $35
Top Right Wheel has wear on silver plastic at buttons and small ring or scratch marks at the 7 o'clock position. - $35
Bottom Left Wheel has damage to the leather at the 11 o'clock position - $40
Bottom Right Wheel has damage to leather at 6 o'clock and small gouges to plastic at left buttons - $45

8Vbxy5S.jpg