Internal Server Error

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sorry members we had a little glitch and are all good to go. Thanks again and back to business as normal.

jefferis

VP of I.G.O.T.A., LLC
When we transferred our website to new, faster, more redundant servers on the new Cloud based system, the company which hosts us apparently had misconfigured a few things, and we got the "privilege" of uncovering the bugs in the system. After 2 occurrences of this glitch, we hope that we are now on more stable ground. Sorry for the problems, but all new technology has some growing pains.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We want to inform everyone that we are still having some issues and we are trying to repair them as soon as we can figure out what the problem is. Thanks again for understanding and sorry for any inconvenience.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sorry everyone for all the problems we had during this move. We are still trying to work out everything and we promise it will be better in the long run once everything gets sorted out. Thanks again for the support and we promise we will do our best to keep you informed. Thanks JJ.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Just a quick update: We are very sorry that we had to close the forum down for the day. We made some more changes to really speed the forum up and wanted to make sure everything was fixed before we let people post again. Thanks again.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey everyone we had to reboot the server so if you got kicked off or couldn't get on for about 10 minutes. That was the reason why. Back to business. Thanks JJ.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sorry guys about some of the small issues. We are making some small changes on the forum so there might be a glitch. We are just keeping updated. Thanks again for all your support.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Just wanted to let everyone know that we had a little glitch today with the server. Things should be smoothing out and be back on track. Thanks everyone for your patience and support.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ill find another way in, Im like herpes, I might dissapear for a while but I always come back!!!

That's why I give up. You and Fuji are like a virus that can't be killed. So carry on.

That is all.