Hello, does anybody have a Subaru Ambassador Coupon to share? Thanks!!!

manu_2016

Dear all,
I'm new here. I will pick up a Subaru Outback Premium this week. Does anybody have a Subaru Ambassador coupon to share? Thank you very much!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5560]Taranto217[/MENTION] you have any left?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dang! Everyone is out?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Been trying to get ambassador for awhile now, they made me refill out a new application again recently too lol. Someone put in a good word for me! So I can get this guy a coupon! haha :)

Yea it's been completed since the day I got it over again. I got used to seeing the typical email saying were not looking for more ambassadors in my area(there's alot of em here in WA as Subaru is #1 here) But outta no where I finally got something different telling me to resubmit, maybe to renew whom are still interested. Haven't heard anything back yet saying yes or no.

I'll try asking in my Subaru community here to see if anyone has one to give as well.

Might have 3 possible hits, they just need to check if they have it. Just to clarify, what year are you aiming to purchase? As long its New inventory your good :)

One of em knows the GM of a particular dealer here that would have technically hooked you up. But I figure you're probably not in Washington State.

I have an ambassador asking for the following

Name
Address city state
Email
What are you looking to buy?

This is for a $500 coupon, just PM your details my way and I'll forward the info to them and we should have that coupon in no time!

Krosstrain

Hi guys,

Noob here about to purchase a Forester. [MENTION=3232]CSF707[/MENTION] would you happen to have any coupon left or know anyone who might?

I actually wanted a Subaru since I was a high schooler (the old school WRX with giant foglights before it was even available here) so I am super excited about my upcoming purchase of a Forester for the wife and myself.

Thank you in advance!

Slim_Jim

Hi guys,

Noob here about to purchase a Forester. @CSF707 would you happen to have any coupon left or know anyone who might?

I actually wanted a Subaru since I was a high schooler (the old school WRX with giant foglights before it was even available here) so I am super excited about my upcoming purchase of a Forester for the wife and myself.

Thank you in advance!

From what I've been hearing, they (Subaru) changed the policy for Ambassadors to give out coupons. Subaru wants the Ambassadors to a face-to-face giveaway of the coupons. That was my experience just recently when buying a new STI. Not sure how true this info is, but it's what I was told a few times by different people.

So. if you can find a local Ambassador (try Facebook or local car shows), you should be good to go.

From what I've been hearing, they (Subaru) changed the policy for Ambassadors to give out coupons. Subaru wants the Ambassadors to a face-to-face giveaway of the coupons. That was my experience just recently when buying a new STI. Not sure how true this info is, but it's what I was told a few times by different people.

So. if you can find a local Ambassador (try Facebook or local car shows), you should be good to go.

Yeah you have to give them in person because to many people handed them out to people that weren?t even buying a Subaru. But I might be able to get you one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've been hearing, they (Subaru) changed the policy for Ambassadors to give out coupons. Subaru wants the Ambassadors to a face-to-face giveaway of the coupons.
This is true now

Slim_Jim

I find it funny though, I don't have any Ambassadors in my area (none that I could find within 150 miles).....and was sent an application to join the program, then turned down...wtf?

I find it funny though, I don't have any Ambassadors in my area (none that I could find within 150 miles).....and was sent an application to join the program, then turned down...wtf?
They do read everything that gets sent to them. Just keep trying, eventually it just might happen.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk