Building a 5spd Transmission

Hey everyone I was just wondering if anybody knew where to get stronger gears for a 5spd transmission in my 2009 wrx. I want to build it to with stand 600hp but I only shooting for is 400hp on pump gas if its possible. As history states in Subaru wrx that the 5spd are not very strong but I want to build one because don't really want to pay for a 6 spd swap. I would appreciate the feedback you all provided me

Hey everyone I was just wondering if anybody knew where to get stronger gears for a 5spd transmission in my 2009 wrx. I want to build it to with stand 600hp but I only shooting for is 400hp on pump gas if its possible. As history states in Subaru wrx that the 5spd are not very strong but I want to build one because don't really want to pay for a 6 spd swap. I would appreciate the feedback you all provided me

Alot of people end up using PPG gears if memory serves correct. However, price it out and see if you can find a sti transmission on one of the forums/craigslist/ebay for similar price. That being said, i hope I answered your question.

Moore blast plates might interest you

The reason Wrx transmissions are weak is because of the split case design. When they get got the gears literally separate from each other. Causing the gears to shear and the rest is down hill. STI?s are not prone to this because the case is one piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk