Best schocks for STI MY2004

Aggelos04

Hi guys, as I am about to change schocks I would like to know your opinions. My question is what are the best schocks for my STI apart from the red factory ones .

PS--I am not interested in coilovers. I want my ride to be firm but not as harsh as with coilovers.

Cheers

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] can vouch for Tokico D Spec struts. A lot can vouch for Feal struts. Struts/coilovers have been one of the few aspects of my car that I haven't touched yet. I'm leaning towards a set of JDM Spec C struts and springs or Tokico D Specs. It's going to come down to whatever deal comes up first.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I love those Tokicos! I'm sure coilovers are okay too, but it's gas shocks and springs for me!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I would want both lol like more impact absorption if that's even a thing. Never gotten into looking at aftermarket coils/springs before, took me a month to learn about wheels stuff haha. Interested in what people recommend, Racecomp Engineering was all I saw posted for my year endlessly.

With my wheel setup I can't even lower :( have minor rub in the rear at high speed with heavy load of 600+ lbs, otherwise I'm fine. But if I can stiff up that rear to not do that, that would be great :)