Real auto dynamics, Oceanside NY

So I drove from Georgia to New York in my blue 11 sti and let me tell you that's a terrible drive with two kids and two dogs! Well long story short .... the blue dragon was in need of some good old fashion love and I needed to get some compression testing done as well. To say the least they spent a while looking over every aspect of the car in fine detail. They relieved me of my troubles and compression test was flawless on 150-155 on my trouble area! The car is running better and worry free. So I guess your asking so f((censored))ing
What?!... every decent shop can do this!! These professional techs were not only humble but had a sence of humor and honestly made my day observing how they not only tackled the pita +08 STIs but also had big HP GTRs as well... they viewed my ride no different and took the job to heart. My experience there was not only great I would drive again up here to meet them and get any additional work done. Within the end of day I felt like I was apart of a family then just a customer. I would recommend anyone to these guys to get some work done... no job too big or small... stock or Hp beast. You inglorious bastards deserve as much recognition as possible! Thank you real auto dynamics!

- the real hurt locker!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
awesome review buddy! i will be taking my 07 STi there when im finished with my motor build for some extra work and a tune from none other than [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] [MENTION=5942]Real Auto Dynamics[/MENTION] i will be seeing you guys soon for a visit

Wow thank you for the great review! This kind of feedback means allot to us because it is important to know that we are making an impact to the customer. You could not have said it better... we take the same care on every car whether it is an oil change or a $70,000 build.

We enjoyed having you Kelvin!

Thank you and come again!