Real Auto Dynamics!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i want to thank [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5942]Real Auto Dynamics[/MENTION] for inviting me to the shop yesterday to check it out and talk about my build. very warm and welcoming environment, as soon as you walk in the door you can hear the technicians singing at the top of their lungs to the classics it was great. almost started singing with them lol. 1000+ hp cars everywhere lol. i felt like a member of the team from the second i walked in the door to the moment i left. they took the time to listen to what im looking for out of my build and tune and are continuing to work with me to get the right mixture of parts to achieve it. cant say enough good things about them and i was only there once! that says something. you are doing excellent work guys ill see you soon to get started. you have my business!

:bigtup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
BOOM! ??

What we love to hear. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yes the guys are crazy at times. Very open environment and they love what they do. I think that is the difference between us and other shops in the area

Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity to talk and work with you. We don't get allot of subies and your's would be a welcome addition to the group! I'm glad you had the chance to speak to Alex directly!

We are looking forward to this.

i want to thank @HolyCrapItsFast and @Real Auto Dynamics for inviting me to the shop yesterday to check it out and talk about my build. very warm and welcoming environment, as soon as you walk in the door you can hear the technicians singing at the top of their lungs to the classics it was great. almost started singing with them lol. 1000+ hp cars everywhere lol. i felt like a member of the team from the second i walked in the door to the moment i left. they took the time to listen to what im looking for out of my build and tune and are continuing to work with me to get the right mixture of parts to achieve it. cant say enough good things about them and i was only there once! that says something. you are doing excellent work guys ill see you soon to get started. you have my business!

:bigtup:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
all im saying is we need to get some [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] stickers for the cars you tune lol :tard:

You'd be surprised how inappropriate i could be at times. If it was up to me it would be a depiction of a huge dick fucking a Visc**ty logo
Vulgarity can be done tastefully.

I was talking more of a good color scheme and it not being a 3 foot decal lol.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Would anyone settle for a RAD sticker? I do work for them too so it wouldn't be out of line. :tup:

I do have a logo made but I have to find it. I labeled my arduino projects with it.