2015 WRX - Time to Tune - Recommended Shops in or around Ohio

Hey Guys,

Trying to finally get my car into a shop and have a proper pro - tune done. Any recommendations on shops in Ohio or around Ohio.

Looking to probably have gauges installed if necessary on the 15' WRX. I've seen a few people state that the 15's + don't need the wideband o2 and that the factor works fine. But I undestand the wideband I more accurate.
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] [MENTION=4896]Radro[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]

Thanks in advance.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
As for shops I do not know much about shops in your area.

It is true that the WRX (not the STi) has a true wide band AFR sensor. You should be good to go!

[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] , JJ what are your experiences with TPG tuning. They are in your neck of the woods so I'm looking to make the drive to Blarisville,PA to his up this shop.

[MENTION=1868]Boogieman98[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] I would love to have him tune it but I thought he didn't have access to Cobb tuners or something like that.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] , JJ what are your experiences with TPG tuning. They are in your neck of the woods so I'm looking to make the drive to Blarisville,PA to his up this shop.
Have [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] tune it. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yes it is possible now. For you it was never really an issue because you have a built in wide band that can be logged through the AccessPort No need for you to have AccessTuner Race.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yes. That form needs to be filled for us to continue. Again go to http://www.netzonexpress.com/tuninginterface/default.asp. When you are logged in please go to "My Cars" on the left menu and then click "Add a car" under "My Cars" header.

Please fill in everything you can because the form may not let you proceed if certain criteria is not met.

Once you have completed that form and have successfully submitted it, then you need to go to "My Cars" again and request a tune by clicking on "Request a tune" from your newly created vehicle data view.

After that is all complete I will create a base MAP for you to load onto your car and we will begin the tuning process. All of your logs you will post there and we will cross that bridge when we come to it.