Saying goodbye to an old girlfriend.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I forgive you!

I do know a premier GTR shop that you should consider bringing it to if you ever plan on doing anything to it.

Seriously though, Before you do anything to it please consult us first. We know all the secrets and formulas.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I forgive you!

I do know a premier GTR shop that you should consider bringing it to if you ever plan on doing anything to it. Just ask the

Seriously though. Before you do anything to it please consult us first. We know all the secrets and formulas. I have references to.

Be prepared for a phone call. ;)

Need to pick your brain!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
IGOTAGTR DO YOU? ;)

May I suggest a different slogan though... everyone I know calls these the "Me too" car (as in "I have a gtr.", "Hey me too!") and I wouldn't want you to inadvertently propagate that idea because it has condescending undertones with in the community.

On the other hand screw the jealous!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
May I suggest a different slogan though... everyone I know calls these the "Me too" car (as in "I have a gtr.", "Hey me too!") and I wouldn't want you to inadvertently propagate that idea because it has condescending undertones with in the community.

On the other hand screw the jealous!
Great point!

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

I got a try is nice. My uncle has a Nismo that is fun to drive and my cousin has a T1 built GTR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So what did you think? Do tell!

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?