2015 WRX Limited For Sale

2015 WRX LIMITED
FAQ QUESTIONS:

About the Car:
- The vehicle is completely babied, all done by the handbook.
- All adult mileage, never abused, no racing or tracking etc.
- Oil changes: Every 3,000 Miles religiously.
- All modifications on the vehicle currently run smoothly and have been on the vehicle for approximately 10,000miles.
- I've leased other vehicles prior to the 2015 Subaru WRX. I was a VW GTI fan for a long time. But the community was complete garbage.
-- The Subaru community is amazing, and there are tons of very knowledgeable individuals who are always willing to help you make smart and safe decisions.
- I've taken great care of this vehicle thinking I would drive it until its last days, but paths change and I need to move on.
- I am hoping to find a buyer who is equally as passionate about the Subaru community and will take good care of the vehicle.

Pricing:
- I've included my prices for three different options.
- I am currently not parting out anything.
- If you purchase the car as is you get all everything I currently have on the vehicle as well as stock parts.
- All listed modifications have been listed in the nicely organized information graphic below.
- All parts were purchased brand new.
- I've taken depreciation into mind , I'm completely aware that the parts are not worth what they were new. I work in the Auto Insurance industry.

Reason I'm Selling the Car:
- I purchased the car as a graduation gift to myself. I was the first person in my immediate family to attend college and earn a degree.
- After busting my ass to pay off my school loans before the dreaded interest rates ate me alive , my bank account is currently a bit fragile.
- Then the announcement came that I would be losing my job in November,2017.
- The current company I work for is closing a satellite office that I am stationed in.
- I have hit a crossroads in my life and wish to no longer pursue the career path I am currently in.
- I have plans to pursue other business ventures, turning a hobby into a passion so to say but it will require some time for me to establish a foundation and I just can't have a car payment and expect to get by a full year without my bank account depleting. Just not a smart business decision. I'm planning to take about 1-2 years to put my head down and hopefully get something going.
- One day I'll be back and hopefully be able to finish my dream build. But for now I need to put things on hold.

*Preferred Contact Methods:
geopopovic@gmail.com

634ByIQ.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
GLWS friend.