New member from South Dakota

Mike Heikes

Hey guys just joined up. Picked up a 2013 STI Limited a little while back. Mainly a winter car, I also drive a S2000 but that's under the knife right now with a bad rod bearing. STI is mostly stock right now, it did come with a few SPT carbon pieces and exhaust. Going to leave it as is until it's paid for, well that's the plan anyways. Lets see how good I can stay on that path.

Welcome!! You'll love it here!! That sucks about the S2000. Buddy here had one built to the moon a cracked a sleeve in his block. And grenaded the motor

Mike Heikes

I'm getting impatient since the car has been out of commission for about 10 months. Crankshaft is getting welded and turned right now. I want to do car stuff but the car I do stuff to is away and it's hard not putting parts on the STI. Everyday I get online and look at wheels asking myself do I ask the wife to buy or just buy wheels and ask the wife for forgiveness when they show up. Then if I get wheels I might as well get some coilovers and it just goes on and on.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6299]Mike Heikes[/MENTION] welcome friend. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6299]Mike Heikes[/MENTION] Welcome to the forum, let us know if there is anything we can help you with. We have parts form S2000 as well but def let us know if you need stuff for the STI.