Hello, new to site from NW Indiana '05 STi & '04 FXT

Hello, thought I should introduce myself and my flat 4 family. Name here is Mark, some of my buddies call me "carcus" though (hence the username). I daily drive a 100% bone stock '04 STi and my wife has a '05 Forester XT Premium with light mods & tune, she is a housewife and doesn't work so her subie has very low miles and only gets used to haul our son to school and back daily (5 mile round trip). We also have a vintage 1964 Volkswagen Bus we have been slowly restoring. It's safe to say flat four or horizontally opposed engines is our passion, whether subie or air cooled VW's. My wife is a keeper, she is just as involved with the cars as I am, probably why we have been married almost 20 years now lol. Anyways looking forward to being part of the IGOTASTI community and maybe meet some of you one day. I'll try to figure out how to upload a pic or two of our rides (I don't have photo bucket/online photo accounts or anything like that, just pics on my PC and can't figure out how to add them here). -Mark

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6308]carcus[/MENTION] Welcome to the forum, let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6308]carcus[/MENTION] welcome to the family. :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!

Looks like you have provided pictures already. :tup: Disregard my request in the other thread.

Welcome! Love what you've got. There's a ton here on this forum and a good bunch of guys so have fun!

Thanks guys! Glad to be a part of the community ;)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks, we love the bus a lot, it's considered a family member. We have owned it for about 20 years now, but just started restoring it last year. It's my retirement project/goal, and by the time I retire I'd like to have it all setup for traveling and camping with a wrx driveline in it, 5 (or 6) speed trans and all, power disc brakes and air conditioning. It's a hefty swap/project but it's possible, the swap has been done a few times now by guys in the bus world so I know it's a realistic goal......just takes lots of $$$$ ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It's time for you to become a Platinum member! [MENTION=6308]carcus[/MENTION] That was you can see what I've been up to! :D

Mdheever

Hey man. Welcome. Car looks very clean and awesome man. Love it that your wifes foz is modded and the STi is stock.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk