#@$&!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow. Love it. I could have hit 240 in the first try!

Paul.c

I guess it's cool, it would be better if he had a flappy paddle shifter so he wouldn't be missing shifts. That tool is exactly who they designed faggy paddle shifters for! I would be more impressed if it wasn't a Lambo. Lambos are teh suck!

I guess it's cool, it would be better if he had a flappy paddle shifter so he wouldn't be missing shifts. That tool is exactly who they designed faggy paddle shifters for! I would be more impressed if it wasn't a Lambo. Lambos are teh suck!

I'm actually kind of more impressed its a lambo. Getting huge power out of exotic cars is a lot harder than out of a well known engine like an LSX or SRT10.

And yes it would be better with a DSG. To bad it'd break in into 1000 pieces :lol:

Paul.c

I'm actually kind of more impressed its a lambo. Getting huge power out of exotic cars is a lot harder than out of a well known engine like an LSX or SRT10.

And yes it would be better with a DSG. To bad it'd break in into 1000 pieces :lol:

So here's what the guy did. He paid ug racing a ridiculous amount of money for a tt kit. Then he gets in his car and drives badly to achieve 241.7 mph in a standing mile.

The heffner ford gt did 266.xx. American engineering ftw!

So here's what the guy did. He paid ug racing a ridiculous amount of money for a tt kit. Then he gets in his car and drives badly to achieve 241.7 mph in a standing mile.

The heffner ford gt did 266.xx. American engineering ftw!

And you wouldn't want to aspire to be like someone who can afford to do that kind of shit? I sure do. :lol:

It's more UR that I'm impressed with not the rich dude.

My Ultima GTR will own that car. Your Shelby coupe needs to beat 241.7mph in the Texas mile too.

Looks like we have our work/ life goals cut out for us . :lol:

Paul.c

If I had the money I wouldn't buy a Lambo! Yes UR is impressive, but not the tool behind the wheel. I know too many doctors that own $200,000+ cars that think they are the shit because of it. I tell them they aren't but they disagree.