Boxers @ Baxter 2017

Saturday, July 15th 2017 - Baxter Subaru
Sunday, July 16th 2017 - I-80 Speedway​

We're proud to announce the 3rd Annual "Boxers @ Baxter" event for 2017! This year it's a 2-Day event and is the largest Subaru owners event in Nebraska! Saturday, July 15th will expand upon the success we had with last years event. A massive car show, free food and drinks, and giveaways will kick off the weekend in the largest showing of Subarus in the area. Vermont SportsCar is sending their Subaru Rally Team USA Display Program with a rally trailer with video walls and giveaways along with Chris Atkinson's GRC Supercar.

IMG_1545 by 86Reverend, on Flickr

The display will stick around for Day 2 (Sunday, July 16th) as we head to I-80 Speedway to have a joint event with the Nebraska Region SCCA Rallycross Program. With support from Baxter Subaru, we hope to bring more exposure to our local rallycross events as well as bring spectators to watch the action unfold. Additionally, the Nebraska Subaru Owners Club will be organizing a fun scenic route to enjoy. Rallycross Competitors, Workers, Spectators, and NSOC cruise attendees will join up together for a big lunch at I-80 Speedway before the route departs. It should be a great way to finish out the weekend together!

IMG_4006 by 86Reverend, on Flickr

For more details and to sign up, visit the Facebook Event posted on Baxter Subaru's page.
[shadow=gray,left][size=24pt]Boxers @ Baxter 2017[/size][/shadow]

Quick rundown of some details for the event. Here's links to all of the Facebook Event details if you'd like to sign up!

Boxers @ Baxter - July 15th - Car Show

Boxers @ Baxter - July 16th - Rallycross

Boxers @ Baxter - July 16th - Scenic Cruise

https://youtu.be/UtEx3flpFM4