Need help with work computer

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
This started popping up and robbing my, shit to begin with, cpu. Anyone know wtf it is?

6b795aeeb552bbc07786427d0943ed69.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So, I tried to restart the process and it stated that it?s being used on a different account. There?s an admin account, however it was never used until I logged into it just now. The process wasn?t present on that account, so I logged back into my account. Now the process isn?t present. Wtf?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Unreal, it came back! :angry:

Lol that?s a Windows process that runs drivers and what not. You chan debug the thread to find what?s actually running on it but looking at it, it does not look in normal. Only using .25 of a percent of of your cpu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It was a rootkit. I had to wipe windows clean!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Malwarebytes Anti-malware. 2 rootkits. Wiped clean and now back to normal working order. Took a few hours to get all drivers and updates.

Do you know if Windows 7 has quickboot options for SSD's? I have a SanDisk. It's pretty damn quick, but I'm looking to increase the bootup speed as much as I can! :lol:

Lol no there?s no quick boot option for win 7. 8 was the first to do that but I would just go to 10 build 1709 if you were to upgrade. Faster OS over all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk