STIs in Heritage Blue

To celebrate their 50th Anniversary, Subaru is releasing ALL models in an exclusive color: Heritage Blue. This means that, of the Thousands of Imprezas, Outbacks, and other mainstram Subies, a mere 200 of them will be WRX STIs.

No picture of the STI in this color yet, but I'm interested what you guys think of adding another limited edition STI to the family. It'll have Silver stitching, Silver Seatbelts, and I'd guess Silver Brembo brakes, in addition to the Special 50th Anniversary badging and embroidery that goes along with this special edition variant.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
1 of 200?! Collector car!

I suppose I'm still trying to figure out what "Heritage" Subaru is celebrating with this color. Just looks like one of their many offerings of "Bland Blue" they've had over the years. That's their Heritage?

Here's a 2018 WRX STI in Heritage Blue

27337238_10102011602435023_1374511066713844520_n.jpg

As I feared, Subaru kept the Lime Neon Green brake calipers... which don't seem to go well with the Heritage Blue color. Also, the placement for the 50th Anniversary badge couldn't have gone in a worse place. Perhaps a custom "STI" fender badge would've worked better instead? Or adding an extra bracket to the fender badge like the "Final Edition STI" has in the UK?