Hi there

itsuncleZ

Hello there everyone my name is Aref I?m from Kuwait , I have fell in love with the name Subaru since I got my first Wrx (hawkeye) last year in Dublin Ireland. Unfortunately I had to sell my 07 Wrx due to the fact that I was leaving Ireland and going to Kuwait, however as soon as I got back to Kuwait I managed to buy a 2015 Sti (that was a two weeks ago) it was a second hand Car and 30000 miles on the clock, to my surprise the testing center failed to detect a ring land failure in second piston right side when I was inspecting it before buying it. Now my car is is at the Subaru service center getting an engine rebuild. The previous owner apparently either abused my baby or never bothered looking after her.

8b89a13bf65238da83988b68256e5651.jpg
e6bb05557c4ada7e9faa6149808758b2.jpg
df8db221b180776bf8c1b78dd90d8ab3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend!

Welcome! Hope they fix her up quickly so you can get back on the road again

itsuncleZ

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome I really appreciate it, i created a new topic. It might have posted it on the wrong thread I am sorry for that in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post more pictures of the ride now that you got it up and running!!