Hello from Delaware

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Love it! Especially the gauge location! :tup:

Tomorrow, you tell us how big of a difference the driveshaft is, unless you already cruised 300 miles today.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Love it! Especially the gauge location! :tup:

Tomorrow, you tell us how big of a difference the driveshaft is, unless you already cruised 300 miles today.

Did about 100 miles today blasting arounds some nice twisties. Overall the car is completely transformed. Since I did so much at once its hard to tell what each part actually did. I definitely notice that the CFDS really smooths out low speed driving. No more bucking and jerking from the drivetrain. Also seems like that weight loss along with the lighter wheels freed up a little power. Should have cut out about 45lbs rotating mass.

The tires are absolutely amazing though. So much grip compared to the factory tires. Was able to take corners way harder than I could before, to the point that I was scaring myself :lol:.

The gains from the DP are definitely noticeable as well. feels a lot more eager in the mid range RPMs. :drive:

Went out for another long drive today. some pics from my travels.

14kf7lh.jpg

syxjme.jpg

zl7o0j.jpg

2zion7o.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Amazing! :ty:

I dont know how you kept the black clean on that dirt road. Are you a wizard?

:lol: she just got a bath before the pictures and needed another by the time I got home. lots of big potholes on that road so wasn't going very fast through most of it.

Once again, I have revised my plans going forward :lol:. Pretty much going full bolt on all in one shot and then built SB and bigger turbo later. Also decided I want to go for E85 even though there's only one place to get it in the state of Delaware :bang:

Plans for the near future (probably end of July after I get home from Australia):

-Whiteline 22m RSB/Kartboy endlinks
-SP adjustable RLCAs
-Alignment
-Hawk HPS brake pads/EBC Ultimax rotors/Motul RBF600 brake fluid
-Killer B Holy Header
-IAG V3 TOP FEED FUEL RAILS
-IAG Braided Fuel Line & Fitting Kit
-IAG AIR PUMP DELETE PLATES
-IAG BLACK CNC TOP FEED TGV HOUSINGS
-IAG 3mm Phenolic Spacers
-AEM Universal Black Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
-AEM 340lph Fuel Pump
-Cobb Subaru Top Feed 1050X Fuel Injectors
-Cobb Subaru Fuel Pressure Sensor Kit
-Cobb Subaru Flex Fuel Sensor Kit
-Cobb SF Intake
-Cobb Black Silicone Turbo Inlet
-Cobb 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid
-Protune at either IAG or FAST of West Chester

Plans for the distant future:

-IAG Stage 2 Tuff Short Block
-Blouch Dominator 1.5xt-r Turbo
-Group N engine/trans mounts
-South Bend Stage 2 Daily Clutch
-ACT Street Lite Flywheel
-Ohlins Coilovers
-Protune

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Man! That's a long list! (And $$$!) More power to you! (No pun intended) :D

Man! That's a long list! (And $$$!) More power to you! (No pun intended) :D

Yeah haha. The 'short term' list should be about $5-6k all said and done. I did snag a good deal recently on the killer b headers used for about half price so that helped a lot :tup:. going to keep looking around for more used deals.

Took a nice long road trip yesterday from home to my work site for the next few weeks up in Buffalo, NY. Intended to take more pictures but was having too much fun driving :D. Really nice mix of twisty 2 lane mountain roads and long sweeping 4 lane highways. Very few other cars on the road. Had a shitty mustang that thought he could keep up with me and almost wrecked :doh:

Distance: 372 miles
Time: 6 hours (not including stops)
Top Speed: 142 MPH
:drive:

15z1qnk.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Car looks outstanding!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

That's a nice little highway pull!

came to a beautiful empty stretch of Highway 15 going through Tioga State forest in PA and let her rip :tup:. She definitely had a little more to pull, but unfortunately my straightaway was coming to an end :lol:

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Just read through the thread. Welcome and hope you enjoy it here, awesome group. Interested to keep following your build. Good choice on the gauges, oil pressure gauge saved my last build twice when I saw pressure dropping and shut off to find a blown line.

Haven't been on here much... busy down here in kangaroo land working 70+ hr weeks. :fuji:Here's a few pictures of my goofy little truck and the adventures it's taken me on.

iejtpt.jpg

21b3n9f.jpg

m7ddms.jpg

6dy5xd.jpg

2a4qn1c.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow, you must be having a blast, man!! Awesome!!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Been a while since I?ve been on here... work haha. Small update.

Just added in the last couple days a new borla s type cat back and some fresh brakes. Love the borla so far, quiet at highway speeds (practically no drone) but nice and loud when you get on it. Nice deep tone.

For brakes I went with EBC Ultimax rotors, Winmax W3 pads and RBF600 brake fluid. Combing from stock pads/rotors, the bite and feel is sooo much better. No noise yet but we shall see. Hopefully dust isn?t too terrible either, but they are semi metallic pads so I expect quite a bit more over stock.