Salutations

aznboi

As per forum rules and requirements, here I am to introduce myself in order for me to be able to sell my car. So, here goes.

My name is Wayne and I'm 28. I was in the Navy as an Aviation Electronics Technician. Served 8 years from 2009-2017, and left Honorably as an e5 (AT2). I was stationed in the Motherland (Japan) for 4 years. I was unable to extend my stay as the Navy needed personnel elsewhere and I was sent to Lemoore, Ca to serve out my remaining 3 year contract.

My better half is currently in the Army stationed in Germany. I'll be posting my car for sale once requirements are met on my end. Subaru's I used to own would include a 2007 Impreza 2.5i Limited edition when I was 17. Mods included a noobish fart cannon, blue underglow because 2 Fast and 2 Furious and an Injen cold air intake. A year later I received a letter in the mail to upgrade to the brand new 2008 WRX. Thinking that was a great idea, I did so. I then learned what being upside down meant. Mods included H&R lowering springs, perrin f&r sway bars and endlinks, perrin strut bar, vf52, 750cc injectors, Perrin intake, and Perrin downpipe with matching catback. I got a couple videos of that car on youtube when I learned about the 1/8th mile and autocross after getting several speeding tickets. The WRX made 296/319 at its best to the wheels. I sold it back to the dealership when I finally paid it off. I had it garaged when I was in Japan and sold it on leave. I then used that money when I was allowed to own a vehicle as an e4 in Japan after making some local friends who introduced me to the underground life of cars in Japan, such as Touge and the Wangan. So I found a good deal on a S203 STi. I'll link my youtube channel at the bottom and have at it with the videos. Mods included a Tomei catback, Brembo slotted rotors all around, Endless mx72 brake pads, Endless RF650 brake fluid, Weds Sport SA55m black blue machined wheels wrapped in Michelin PSS. My close friends, one still owns a S204 and a S206 Nurburging Edition. Both amazing cars and they both handle well on the Touge. The owner prefers the s204 over the s206. And my other local Japanese friend was an american muscle gearhead. At the time owned a Saleen Mustang, cant remember the exact model, but he drove that thing like a beast in the mountains and the Wangan. Leaving my friends and Japan was the hardest thing I had to do. I didn't say goodbye, because I know I will return again one day. I still keep in touch with them to this day. I returned stateside end of 2014 when the big commotion was all about the new VAB sti. Went car shopping and i took one for a spin. I enjoyed how it handled stock. To me it felt on par with the s203 so I laid down a downpayment and drove it to Cali. Its since then has gone through a couple motors and I'm now trying to sell it and use the money to get to Germany, as the Army sucks with paperwork in getting me there, and also to be split between starting a family and buying a new car. Thinking I'll leave the Subaru game for now. I've beat my ej207 when I was in Japan with no issues whatsoever. I did the same with the ej257 and it just fell on its face on me. So I've got a sour taste in my mouth about that. Oh, and I've also owned an e36 when my VAB was having heart transplant. First rear wheel drive vehicle for me and that thing was a blast. Sadly couldn't ship two cars back to Florida when I left the Navy so I sold it.

Apologies for the long read. Thanks to those who made it to the end.

My favorite video I've ever filmed and/or edited. Please Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-tQQc0A8Y8

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend.

Thanks for taking the time to join us.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Dude!!! S203 is my all time favorite STi!!! Please, please, please post pictures of it!!!! :bow:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Welcome to the community, shipmate! You're going to love it here.

- ET2 (2004-2012)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk