06 WRX Limited w/ 04 STI swap

danconnors65

Hey there guys. New to IGOTASTI but I've been on Nasioc for awhile now. Currently living in Clarksville, TN.

Not technically an STI but every year it gets closer. Currently sits with a complete 04 sti drivetrain swap (trans, rear diff, hubs, axles, brembos, ect), with the dccdpro controller, 07 sti limited front seats, vf39 turbo, ebcs, ID 1000's, turbo back exhaust, Cobb front mount, and lots of other bits, too much to list here.

Currently buying up parts to redo the whole fuel system with a Walbro 450, 1300cc injectors, tgv deletes, secondary air pump deletes, fuel rails and lines, Aeromotive fpr, flex fuel, and a few other things.
88bb38cef881f3c5b507bdae30fc315e.jpg
002820582720ee49d4890a3561041d03.jpg

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it!! The car looks great!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JDLoren

Looks great but just out of curiosity why do you want the deletes? Is it just for it to be louder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danconnors65

Looks great but just out of curiosity why do you want the deletes? Is it just for it to be louder?

Which deletes?

Secondary air pump: because the system is prone to failing and is expensive to fix when it does. Also takes up a lot of room in the engine bay and the delete is very cheap to do.

Tgv deletes: is a huge airflow restriction for the air intake system so getting rid of it is beneficial for performance. Also improves the look of the engine bay, removes a system prone to failure, and adds clearance for bigger turbos and other engine components.

JDLoren

Which deletes?

Secondary air pump: because the system is prone to failing and is expensive to fix when it does. Also takes up a lot of room in the engine bay and the delete is very cheap to do.

Tgv deletes: is a huge airflow restriction for the air intake system so getting rid of it is beneficial for performance. Also improves the look of the engine bay, removes a system prone to failure, and adds clearance for bigger turbos and other engine components.

Good to know for when I?m ready to start mods.

Thanks