New round these parts

jbzSTINY

Greetings all, you can call me JB, although I am known by many names. I have recently purchased a 2015 STI limited, my first, although I came close on two occasions. Still figuring it out right now. I'm in NYC, so if you are in the area give me a holla.
73e3524a9def79a4f3e6c282bc37c6c1.jpg
876a2f6ccc58e0391530815c7424509a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! What other cars havs you had in the past? Congrats on getting the new ride!

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

jbzSTINY

I have already found good information on this site. I have gone through quite a variety of vehicles in my life, I'll give some of my favs.

79 Cutlass 350 small block w/ oversized pistons ran 10s
94 Integra nothing special, but a fun car
01 IS300 still one of my favorites, handled great decent power
05 G35 fun car until I moved back to NY from AL and I got caught in a crazy snow storm on the Palisades parkway and I drove sideways 20 miles to work!!
And, quite a few more

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome JB!

Thanks for taking the time to join us.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

jbzSTINY

Welcome! What were the other times you almost got a subie?!
The first time was when I got the IS300, at the time my brother worked for Lexus so I was able to get it for about 10,000 less than what it was going for, basically what the gave on the trade-in.
The second time was when I got the G35, and basically I just wanted a coupe at the time. But, now I only have one car left on my want list, the GT-R. Right now I am absolutely loving the STI, so the GT-R can wait.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The first time was when I got the IS300, at the time my brother worked for Lexus so I was able to get it for about 10,000 less than what it was going for, basically what the gave on the trade-in.
The second time was when I got the G35, and basically I just wanted a coupe at the time. But, now I only have one car left on my want list, the GT-R. Right now I am absolutely loving the STI, so the GT-R can wait.

Pictures of the G35 ASAP!!!!!

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk