Grinder34

Track Monkey
Are those the intercooler pipes?

I replaced those with:

1 x 2.0" Silicone 90? Elbow
2 x T-Bolt Clamp for 2.5" Silicone Parts

1 x 2.5" Silicone Straight Coupler, Black
2 x T-Bolt Clamp for 2.0" Silicone Parts

The t-bolt clamps help it from getting chewed up again.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Yes, you can see them pictured in the URL I provided - http://cdn.snsimg.carview.co.jp/minkara/userstorage/000/031/527/961/7d3710fa36.jpg?ct=d21f994028d6

Grinder34, that was exactly what I was looking for, thanks! So, it's 2.0" and 2.5" :tup:

Really do get the t-bolt clamps. Your silicone degradation is due to the OEM worm clamps!

The 2.5" 90 degree fits about 95%. What i mean is that it doesn't fit EXACTLY as well as the OEM one, but it still works with no issues at all!

auu

What do you mean by 95%?

I'm confused again, I thought 2.0" was the 90 degree elbow and 2.5" was the other one...

Grinder34

Track Monkey
The diameters are 100% correct. But any replacement 90 degree elbow is totally symmetrical. If you look at your pic, one side of the factory piece sticks out further (one leg is longer). I was saying that while you may notice this VISUAL difference if you lay them side by side, a standard 90-degree elbow WILL work. Hence the 95% comment.

TL;DR: It works 100%, just looks a bit different.

auu

Cool, thanks for the clarification ;) Now just the last question - which size is which? Is 2.0" inch for 90 degree elbow and 2.5" for the straight one, or is it vice versa?

auu

Did some research and according to the internet size is 48 mm on the turbo side and more like 50 mm on the intercooler's Y-pide side. Basically 48 mm should fit quite well, where 50 mm (2.0") 90 degree hose will fit as well, but more on the loose side.